The Books meant in the Stack area books will be issued for borrowing for a fortnight.
The books are arranged as per the call number, subject name and class number are indicated in the side of the rack. The books are located through the call number, course wise in the rack.
The books will be called back during the stock verification and every semester.
Reference Books are meant for in-situ reference only however, there is a provision of borrowing by the faculty members for overnight issue.
* Silence to be maintained.
* No discussion permitted inside the library
* Membership Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
* No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
* Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken Inside the library.
* Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or Headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
* Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before Entering library .
* Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library To the staff at the entrance counter.
* The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the Member shall return the same immediately.
* Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
* Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises (Chocolates, Juice).
We automated our Library by using Library Management Software LIBSUITE Educational Which helps to automate Library housekeeping operations.
We Bar-coded the Library Stack. Barcode is the one of the latest technology which helps in circulation (Issue and returning) of the books.
This section has Question Papers, Encyclopedia, dictionaries, and Text books reference books, Competitive books (I.A.S., K.A.S., PGCET, GATE, etc.) which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.
In these section journals, general magazines and news letter are available. They are arranged department wise. The latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issues are arranged in the drawer. Bound volumes of periodicals are arranged in rack alphabetically and are meat only for reference within the library and if required students/ staff can get them photocopied.
Tata Communication Limited--10mps 1:1--Leased Line.
Helios IT Infra Solution pvt Ltd--50MPSP 1:1--Leased Line.
Internet connection with free wifi in campus.
E- Resources are available and the online resources through AICTE users can access below mentioned websites from any of the computers on the internet of the college.
© 2017 S.J.C. Institute of Technology.