Admission is open, to the master of technology course, to all the candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognised as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% of Marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and group -1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45% and should have appeared for PGCET conducted by VTU, Belgaum.
The University will be providing latest information through the web site www.vtu.ac.in
Candidates with Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Karnataka shall be eligible for admission to 3rd semester or second year lateral entry in the appropriate branch of Engineering, if he/she has appeared for the Common Entrance Test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka and has secured not less than 45% in the final year examination in the 5th & 6th semester. (40% in case of SC/ST/Other Backward Classes specified in the relevant government order for the purpose of reservations in respect of Engineering and Technology courses.
Eligibility for M.TECH.: Computer Science & Engineering (PART-TIME)
Duration: 3 year (6 Semester)
Eligibility: B.E (C.SE, ISE, E & C, E & E, TC) I Class
1. Recognized Extension centres will invite applications from the staff of the nearby colleges/ industries within about 100 km radius.
2. Seniority / length of service shall be the criteria for sponsorship by the Principal and also for selection at the nodal centres.
3. There must be minimum 10 candidates but maximum 25 candidates.
4. Admission is to be done by the identified nodal colleges by inviting applications from nearby colleges/polytechnics/industries through a circular (Copy to be sent to the University)
5. Only regular faculty employee shall be admitted.
6. Only Karnataka students shall be given admission under Engineering College/ Polytechnic faculty categories. Eligibility: First Class at Undergraduate level.
1. Rs.30,000/- per year: The Management sponsoring the staff shall bear either full concession or a part, not less than 50% of the fee. A bilateral bond to be signed in this regard.
2. Annual fee shall be Rs.40,000 /- for the candidates from industry.
3. Others fee as notified by the University.
1. Online examination system will be followed for these programmes.
2. Exams will be conducted in nodal centers. The candidates from polytechnic shall be sponsored by the Directorate on the recommendation of the Principal.
3. Application form may be got by sending a request to Principal with a DD for Rs 500 in the name of Principal SJCIT Chickballapur