Books will be issued to the students for 14 days only. In the last page slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date and the fine will be charged per day per book from the due date till the book is returned to library.
Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
If the books are lost, pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the Librarian.
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian in writing. After checking the borrowing register they will be issued a fresh replacement card on a payment of Rs.25/- per card.
* Silence to be maintained.
* No discussion permitted inside the library
* Membership Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
* No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
* Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken Inside the library.
* Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or Headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
* Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before Entering library .
* Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library To the staff at the entrance counter.
* The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the Member shall return the same immediately.
* Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
* Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises (Chocolates, Juice).